me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

school. school, school...

school started last week... it is such a stress being in school but so nessisary to life, to make something of yourself. its amazing to me how stressed i can be during school, im truly suprized that i have no had a heart attack or stoke.

in other news my emotions are all over the place. somedays i cant wait to start and others i wish i day was over before it started. so at this point i usually look to music to pull me out of it:

blue october- approaching normal, 2009
alexisonfire- crisis-2006, old crows, young cardinals, 2009
flipside- missing you- not sure when it was released
alkaline trio- blue in the face
ani difranco- anything of her's is amazing
kings of leon- only by the night
snow patrol- eyes open

No comments:

Post a Comment