me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Saturday, January 9, 2010

cant even find the words

i feel so horrible for my friends in time of need. for those who believe in him, how do they look to god, when he takes the life of a child? how do people still believe in god after such a tragety? why does he get to choose who gets to keep thier child and who doesnt? yes, some could say it was god's will, there was a better plan, but then you see the lady in the supermarket beating the living shit out of her child what is the plan for that child? or the father who molests his daughters, why is that god's will. why are these people given the gift of children? this is why i have always questioned god. why does he let good people suffer? people always say things happen for a reason, what is the reason for losing a child? what explanation is good enough for that? i guess i just don't get why "god" takes people to "heavon" early? i hate when people say well god needed them more than we did... what happens to the child who still needs a mother or father? what happened to the people closest to that person needing them? when a father kills himself leaving two daughters with no father to walk them down the aisle? how the hell is that fair to the people left behind? all of this is coming out of anger for my friend who deseves another child, to have a ruptured ectopic pregnancy a.k.a. miscarrage, more or less forced. please can some one tell me what the hell she did to deserve that? in my eyes, godless eyes, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment