me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

its hard...

in life it is hard to admit fault, take responsibility, and take the blame. but at some point it has to happen, no matter how bitter the taste may be. i hate the taste i have had for the last few weeks. i dont want to admit im wrong... though i know to move on i have to. i was wrong to myself, when i came home from aos, i lied to myself. i told myself, i was ready to go home, move on, and love myself. this was false. i was not ready to be home and deal with my family issues, the issues's that never changed, only continued to get worse... i wasnt ready to face the fact that i was an addict... this still kills though i am slowly trying to move on from this, it is a continued struggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment