me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Sunday, January 3, 2010

regrets

today im full of regrets... why didnt i just say no. my emotions are on high and my spirits are on low. the pain i felt came rushing back like a bolt of lightning to the heart i got jumpstated in the moment, of what i used to love and miss. why can i miss you and love you so much without a second glance from you. you didnt know or see what i went though, you dont know how it feels. im speechless and full of things to say.i went through one of the most painful expiriences of my life thanks to you. it is amazing that you could not even have a hint of what i have gone though because of you and for you. though i cannot hold this against you i wish i could. im foolish

1 comment:

  1. Thats sad Brooke dear.. Call me soon!!

    ReplyDelete