me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

poker face

i've been wearing a poker face for most ofmy life. i wear a poker face so no one knows that the weight bothers me and it always has. i'm looking at pictures of myself in horror. i miss being thin, i miss everyone saying " wow you look so beautiful" now the best i get is you look "good" i want that wow factor when i see a cute guy, you know the look in the eyes that makes your heart skip a beat. im truly tired of caring this weight and sorrow. so since the new year is almost a day away its time to make some promises,not resolutions. i promise to have this be the last year of hating myself behind closed doors. i promise to always put myself first, never last. i know i can do this it just takes all the heart and determination from with in...


happy new year, world here i come for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment