me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Friday, December 4, 2009

writting... bored at home

so while i sit here at home bored on a friday night i started writting... it wasnt really to any one but it turned out to be for my grandfather... here it goes xoxox gramps!


Come back to me
i want you to come back to me
my heart shattered to a million pieces
and poured out my eyes
in the hospital i awaited
to hear something
anything
my last time spent with you was not glorious
or beautiful
it was not a begging or an ending
it was "ill see you later"
never knowing when later was
i have missed you everyday for the last ten years
some days more than others
i want just ten more minutes with you
the day you passed i wanted to sit with you
no matter where you went
in heaven hell or in between
i wanted to be with you
it was hard to understand why you left
feeling lost and hopeless with out you
i wished we could go away somewhere
together
i wish i could feel you here
and look into your eyes one last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment