me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Monday, February 22, 2010

it always amazes me when your supposed to forget about someone and it seems the hardest task in the world. though many people tell you constantly that you need to let it go. but its truly hard, i truly want to let it go and let this person go but its just so hard to. it is so hard to put your heart into the open only to get ripped apart by piranas and handed back to you to put it back together. it just makes it harder to put it back out again, to any one... not just a person of interest but family and friends to. its such an ache and a pain. i just alway feel i put myself out there and get handed nothing. its funny to me though when people come and go in your life they all take little pieces of our heart with them, not sure what they do with them, but they do collect small pieces that you can never get back.


tonight its all about ani difranco

No comments:

Post a Comment