me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Thursday, February 18, 2010

disapointments

yesterday was chalked full of disapointments. we had my dads birthday dinner and i felt horrible sick before going just knowing that my step mom always has to say something negative, and she did. its amazing though to me yesterday for once cathy said " oh u look like u shrank" though i know i havent she was just being overly nice which i hate, its like if you hate me, just hate me dont pretned that you give a shit, its just fake and i hate it. she also made some rude dating comments and yanked my dad away from me while i was talking to him... so overall pretty bad time for me. however i was waiting for someone to text me so we could talk and it never happened. i know they are busy but it still hurts.

in other better news i was talking to my best friend audrey and we realized we will be friends for 18 years in april. this is crazy to be, to know someone for this long, know everything about them, always be there for them. its just so crazy out of all the best friends in our "class" we definetly lasted the longest and still going on strong. i do love my best friend as i do all my friends, i just cant wrap my mind around 18 years, seems like its been a blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment