me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

big decisions always come with a price... or so they say.

There was a moment when I almost decided not to move. There was a moment when I decided, it would be so much easier to keep my life the same, to keep my life uncomplicated and comfortable. I was overwhelmed with what the next few months had in store for me, cleaning up the house, going through my things, packing, just an overwhelming amount of things to accomplish when attempting to pick up life and move to another state. I have never lived any where but my home town so to up root my life and start some where new is a huge deal to me. For me to walk down the street and not know a single soul will be the most rewarding part of this entire journey. Where I live now, every one knows everything that has ever happened to me and everything I have ever done. I am ready to make a name for myself, to find my own adventures and connections. My entire life everyone has told me what to do, how to do, when to do, and why to do things. I am ready to be far from everyone's advise or lack there of. I am ready to be far away from the negative thinking and constant put downs from certain people in this town and in my life. I am ready to not give a flying frick about what any one says or thinks.I still get treated like the baby of the family, who everyone thinks should be given their 2 cents no matter what. I know it will be so healthy for me to have some distance and be able to make my own choices wrong, right, up, or down. Because after all of this, I had another moment where I envisioned my new life out in Austin and suddenly every hurdle and speed bump is completely worth the day I leave Arizona and find myself out in Austin, finding who I am, and loving finding who I have always wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment