me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Friday, May 17, 2013

Wondering...

There are days where you can begin to wonder about your choices. Wondering if the choices you are trying to make are correct. Then wondering if all of the progress so far is worth it. Especially wondering all of this when there had been a particularly hard day/week. All centred around the recent choices made in recent months but finally coming  to head  this week. From Sunday to Friday, to see every event has had action and reaction. Good and bad, glass half full, glass half empty, and all of the up's and down's, I just feel a little sea sick.  Yes there have been set backs and let downs this week, but there have also been reinforcements and bounds forward. It puts me in the state of mind to remember why I started this journey and why I must get to the finish line- no matter what it takes, I will make it there.   Because with all of my speed humps thus far, I have made it over and I am not stopping for any one this time. I am looking out for number one for the first time in my life, and I going forward for myself, and my life. Simply because I matter. I  am taking control to get to where I want to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment