me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Saturday, March 20, 2010

drained.


I am writting tonight completly drained yet im not ready to say good night. my morning was rough as well as my night last night. in total i got about 45 minutes of sleep. i was so nervous to talk to my mom about the lap band but when it came down to it i could barely talk. all i did was start crying and there was no turning back then. so while sitting in my moms car spilling my guts on how i felt, i started to feel better though i still cant quit crying.yes i have my mothers support but it is still going to be a long and tough journey knowing where i could be a year from now. then one of my besties called. her name is calie and we met when i was 8 years old, she lived across the street from my dad and we have been inseperable since. we had a long talk today about best friends and what they mean to us, the ones who give us the most heart and more. the ones who never judge us, when a normal person should. the ones who just listen and love you for who you are. my friends help keep me stong when i feel i cant move, the motivate and inspire me to live life to the fullest and live everyday like its my last. i love them all to death and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment