me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Sunday, February 22, 2009

lips of an angel

it is so wierd to think back about all the people who have come in and out of our lives. weither it was guys or girls. its so wierd tho think back about the memories that you shared. i am just in such a thinking mood right now i dont know why.

on another note for some reason i am missisng some of those people. and i am missing some of my family members. like my grandfather... i miss him alot more than i ever thought possible. he died when i was younger so i never thought i would ever really be able to miss him but i truly do. and i miss my brother, no hes still alive but i just think we are getting closer and then i never get to see him any more with our scheduals. its just kind of wierd. you usually arent close with your siblings when you are younger but as you get older its wierd to feel that you miss them even if they are in the same town....

No comments:

Post a Comment