me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life for me right now . . .

is confusing. every one wants something from me right now. " go to school, get good grades, loose weight, go to work, don't eat that, do this for me now," it seems to never end. i miss the simple days, the uncomplicated days of youth. days where certain people and problems were not. when i didn't have to make a life changing decision right now. its just so frustrating to be always pushed so far by people. or be stabbed in the back.

i hate some of the family situations i am in right now. mainly on my dads side. i just don't understand what her problem is. to make me feel guilty for what she has done and continues to do.

what ever. thats how i feel tonight is just whatever.

and tomarro starts day 6 with out water... lucky me

No comments:

Post a Comment