me, myself, and i

me, myself, and i

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

candy corn and blood

yea so in English today with Anna we wrote a poem... nice, dark, and morbid.

Awake in a dark room

The smell of fall is upon my nostrils

I go to put on my costume

I take the tea off the stove

And sip

While enjoying its warmth

I never realized how the leaves changed so vividly this time of year

And how cool the breeze blows through the pines

It leaks through the window seals

Walking outside the wind chills the bones

Like a cold corpse in the frozen ground

Skin decay and rotting bones

With no where for their souls to go but hell

The memory hits like a ton of bricks

The smell of blood with a taste of candy corn


we thought it would be funny and it leaves you hanging... Happy October


No comments:

Post a Comment